Spectacular shot of Gracie the Weimeraner

Forums Your photos Spectacular shot of Gracie the Weimeraner

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hpkacz 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
June 18, 2012 at 8:32 am #591

patwray
Key Master

Gracie is one of the nicest looking and best hunting Weimeraners I’ve ever been around. Her owner, Paul Kaczmarek, lives in Middleton, Idaho. He’s going to get her bred this fall, so if you are looking…

Attachments:
October 19, 2012 at 12:45 pm #957

bfreeborn
Subscriber

Did Paul go ahead and have his Weimeraner breed and if so are there any pups still for sale?

October 20, 2012 at 1:11 pm #958

patwray
Key Master

He’s delayed her breeding until the next month or so, then he’s breeding her from a sire in North Carolina.  I’m not quite sure when they expect the pups but if you are interested, Paul’s e-mail address is hpkacz@gmail.com.

October 22, 2012 at 1:09 pm #970

bfreeborn
Subscriber

Thanks for the info.  I’m very interested in Weimeraners since I  have a Weimeraner lab mix that’s been a great hunting dog and companion.   I’m interested in your opinion on Gracie’s / Weims hunting capabilities.  Do you think Gracie holds her own compared to German Shorthairs you’ve hunted with??

October 23, 2012 at 5:22 am #974

patwray
Key Master

My experience with Weimeraners has been limited, primarily, I believe because in this country so many of them were stricken by the show dog disease, which wreaked havoc on their hunting instincts.  There are very good ones, though, and Gracie is one.  She works relatively close, is an easy keeper and is a gifted hunter.  She’s steady on point and a serious retriever.  Well mannered and good with people.  Wouldn’t hesitate to take one of her pups.

December 16, 2012 at 10:54 pm #993

magic
Subscriber

That is the best looking Weim I a have ever seen.

January 3, 2013 at 12:43 am #995

hpkacz
Subscriber

Not only is Gracie a great looking Weimaraner but she is a great bird dog with a great nose, stylish point (as you can see, the photo was of her on a covey of Chukar in the mountains in the south of Idaho) and a sure retrieve.  We bred Gracie to a 3/4 German sire from Virginia and she is due to whelp a litter of approx. 5 pups on January 8.  I have a litter announcement with a photo of Gracie and the sire with pedigree information for both dogs and will email it if you contact me at hpkacz@gmail.com.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.