Share your photos with us…

Forums Your photos Share your photos with us…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lelescott 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
December 27, 2011 at 8:04 pm #481

patwray
Key Master

Share your photo-based memories with us. Anything related to chukar hunting is welcome, provided it will not offend the sensibilities of the average chukar hunter. Setting the bar pretty low, I know. Dead bird photos are fine, but don’t limit your submissions to those. Creative, quirky shots are great fun and chukar country lends itself to some serious quirkiness.

June 2, 2012 at 3:32 am #513

AlectorisAdvocate
Subscriber
Attachments:
June 13, 2012 at 1:42 pm #521

patwray
Key Master

All right! I hunted with another great Weimeraner last year. Belongs to an old friend from my days in the Corps. Paul Kaczmarek. He’s outside of Middleton, Idaho. He said he was going to breed Gracie this year. I’ve not been around a lot of good hunting Weimeraners; she is easily the best I’ve seen. I’ve got a photo around here somewhere. I’ll try to hunt it up.

June 13, 2012 at 1:48 pm #522

patwray
Key Master

When four of my fraternity brothers from 1968 joined me this year for a spring bear hunt I figured my chances of actually killing a bear were about zero. None of them are hunters; they were just coming along for the party. Would never have figured it, but a big boar came walking into camp and essentially impaled himself on my spear. I had enough rifles to outfit everybody for this picture. Whodathunk it?

Attachments:
June 15, 2012 at 4:58 pm #568

AlectorisAdvocate
Subscriber

Silver and moi in Idaho.

Attachments:
February 26, 2013 at 11:19 pm #1026

russw4
Subscriber

One that got away!

October 30, 2013 at 3:20 pm #1291

lelescott

not a bad afternoon off from chores, and not a bad start to the season either Pat!

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.