Keep your worries at a bay if you are not able to access your Google account on Android phone. It can be recovered without asking for any technical assistance. Today we have brought forward a handy guide that will help you in setting up Gmail on your Android phone or tablet. Here we go with the process which has divided into simple steps.
• Open the Home screen of your Android phone
• Navigate to Settings
• Go to Accounts (& sync settings) on your device
• Your current sync settings & will display in the Accounts settings & section
• Plus, a list of your current accounts will display
• Now you will have to click on Add Account
• Add your Google Apps account & by clicking on Google
• Sign In & to your Google Account
• As username, you need to enter your full Google Apps email address
• Enter your password then
• Now you are urged to select which services you would like to configure
The range of ways of & Google account recovery for Android does not end here.