Effexor feeling high

Forums Your Stories Effexor feeling high

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ackelnareg1977 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
July 6, 2018 at 1:23 pm #3672

ackelnareg1977
Subscriber

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
I mean it does take awhile to work but when it kicks you can feel the medication …
And yeah you have to hit the high doses before effexor starts …Although it is an anti-depressant it should not make you feel 'high/happy/hyper' in
the sense that you're talking about. Personally, if you can, I'd carry on for a few …All in the name of feeling happy, Effexor took away my ability to orgasm! … hand,
at a high enough dose (300-450 mg), the problems actually seem to go away.My first anti-depressant was effexor and it made me feel high as a kite. Even my
boss mentioned to me one day that I looked "out of it." Needless to say,I had my …6 Answers – Posted in: effexor, effexor xr, hyperhidrosis, anxiety – Answer: … with
shakiness, nervousness, sweating and sometimes just feel out of it. … up the
dosage to 150mg2 high so soon,is not right,DO NOT TAKE IT,IF it is …6 Answers (question resolved) – Posted in: effexor, effexor xr, prozac, … We are
all different, but your dosage can go as high as 375mgs if …Nov 16, 2004 An Experience with Venlafaxine (Effexor XR). … I had an overwhelming feeling of
euphoria, coupled with a dark undertone that I wasn't able to …Dec 24, 2010 Effexor withdraw is a piece of cake next to getting off benzos. …. I guess if you
couldn't stand the feeling of effexor (numbness) then you weren't …My body felt high similar to an MDMA body high. … I kinda got the same feeling
from all antidepressants but effexor gave me an even worse …Dec 8, 2011 heyya 3 hours ago i've swallowed one capsule of 37,5 mg effexor XR ( Venlafax )
… however.. i feel .. somewhat high… like a light dose of LSA ?Find information about common, infrequent and rare side effects of Effexor XR …
Feeling Agitated; Frequent Urination; High Blood Pressure; High Cholesterol …Aug 14, 2017 Effexor is the brand name of the antidepressant medication known … or a feeling
of spinning or revolving when you are not actually moving.Jul 18, 2009 Just started Venlafaxine 37.5mg Effexor / Venlafaxine. … I started having high
anxiety when my son was born. I have no past anxiety and no … Its only been 3
moths since my initial panic attack but I feel at the end of my rope.Aug 20, 2002 As far as effexor feeling like X or MDMA.. I don't … Again try this 5-HTP if you have
mild depression or severe or want a safe recreational high.May 3, 2017 The Effexor injury case attorneys at the Drug Law Center have successfully …
High fever; Acting, feeling, or talking that becomes out-of-control …I feel I should share my experience with Effexor, hopefully this will help. I took
Effexor for 8 … No dr. should ever start anyone that high! They are …Nov 3, 2010 In high doses, especially if repeated, Effexor will make one not only … me a
pleasurable feeling and the want to take more than prescribed is …Effexor (venlafaxine) is an antidepressant used for treatment of major depression.
high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling …After you start treatment, you may feel worse before you feel better. … or have
high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before taking venlafaxine (see section 2)
 …Effexor XR®

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.